Kia ora e hoa!
Keen to sell your taonga with us on Konei Australia? Here is what we offer to your business by selling with us:
Konei is a sales and distribution channel connecting Aotearoa and Australia.
We have a distribution base and occasional retail site in Gold Coast, QLD where all online orders made through the Konei site are packed and distributed.
Brands who sell through the Konei AU channel receive:
- Product storage in our distribution centre. No more than 1 pallet at a time with insurance included.
- All products listed on our site - you will need to provide the photography and product information.
- Orders are picked, packed and sent throughout Australia using eco friendly packaging
- A collective of like minded brand owners to connect with, learn from, and co-promote your brand.
- Marketing through digital channels (Email, Instagram, Facebook), Pop Up Shops, Market Stalls, Special campaigns across the retail year.
- Monthly data reports that include:
- Your sales # and $
- Main traffic sources
- Main social sources
- # of direct promo in emails and click rate
- # of direct product features across socials
- # of product feature on home page
- Monthly payments into your nominated account based on actual sales
We have a flat rate charge of 30% commission/consignment on actual sales made. We do not wholesale the products off of you, they remain your property at all times until sold. We hold insurance that covers damage to your products while in our care.
Become a brand on Konei!
If this sounds like something you would like to do or try out, follow these steps:
- Read through & check that you meet the Criteria.
- Read through the Terms & Conditions
- Complete the Brand Interest Form
- Once received, we will need a few things to get your brand live on Konei
- Send us your products. Then you are ready to go!
FYI - Konei NZ and Konei AU operate as separate businesses, if you are already on Konei NZ you will still need to register separately for Konei AU.
Konei was established in Aotearoa NZ as a way of backing Aotearoa owned brands. In 2021, we expanded to Australia with the aim of sharing the amazing quality of our Aotearoa-based brands with our Australian whānau. Additionally, we have also extended our store to include Australian-based brands.
At Konei, our top priority is to support indigenous brands, which is why we prioritise bringing them into our whāre. Nevertheless, we are committed to supporting all local brand owners, whether based in Aotearoa or Australia. We are interested in hearing your story!
Key criteria we will look at (* are compulsory)
- Are you an Aotearoa or Australia owned brand? *
- Are you an indigenous brand owner?
- Are your products authentic and quality products? *
- Do you have the necessary permits or certifications to sell your products? (if applicable) *
- Are you willing to be a part of the Konei whānau, helping each other to grow and succeed? *